Sentinel Heartworm Tablets for Large Dogs 51-100 lbs
Breeds that use Sentinel for Large Dogs 51-100 lbs (22-45 kgs) blue on are:
Stop parasite problems in their tracks with Sentinel Heartworm Tablets for Large Dogs. These veterinarian-recommended tablets help keep your large breed dog protected from disease-causing parasites, intestinal worms, plus fleas! Just give your dog…
Note: If your dog weighs more than 100lbs (45 kg) then he should be given the appropriate combination of tablets according to his weight.
For heartworm: give Sentinel Heartworm tablets monthly starting one month before the transmission season starts and continue until one month after it ends. If heartworm is not seasonal in your area then Sentinel for dogs should be given monthly, all year round. The above recommendations also apply when your dog travels in and out of risk areas where heartworm infestation is known to be present.
If you are changing your dog over to Sentinel Flavor Tabs from another heartworm medication then the first tablet should be given within 1 month of changing over. You can give each tablet directly into your pet’s mouth after a meal or hide it in a piece of food, but each dose should be given with food.
NOTE: older dogs living in heartworm areas who have never been treated should be tested for heartworm first, before the first dose is given. Once your vet confirms that your dog is uninfected then it is safe to start a heartworm prevention program like Sentinel.
For fleas: treatment with Sentinel Flea Control can be started at any time and once again the dose (1 tablet) is given once a month. You can treat your pet all year round but treatment can also be started in spring and continued until the summer (flea season) is over.
If your dog has a large amount of adult fleas to start with then it’s best to give an adult flea killer liketabs first, and then begin with Sentinel a day or two later. Fleas just spend just 1 stage of their life cycle on your dog and adult fleas make up only 5% of the entire population. The remaining 95% are larvae, eggs & pupae which can be found all over your home (in furniture, carpets, bedding, between floorboards) – and it is these 3 stages of the life cycle that are destroyed by.
Sentinel Spectrum Chews for Large Dogs 50-100lb ..
Sentinel Spectrum for Large Dogs 51-100 lbs (22-45 kgs) -
This is a 6 month supply of Sentinel Spectrum for Large Dogs 51-100 lbs (22-45 kgs) flea and heartworm treatment without a prescription. This 6 pack of Sentinel tablets comes in a white / blue packet. Buy Sentinel Spectrum for Large Dogs flea & heartworm control Online at the cheapest and best price.This is a 12 month supply of Sentinel pet treatment for Large Dogs 51-100 lbs (22-45 kgs) flea and heartworm without control a prescription. This 12 pack of Sentinel tablets comes in a white packet. Buy Sentinel Spectrum for Large Dogs flea & heartworm control Online at the cheapest and best price.This is a 1 month supply of Sentinel medication for Large Dogs 51-100 lbs (22-45 kgs) flea and heartworm treatment without a prescription. This single dose of Sentinel tablets comes from a white packet. Buy Sentinel Spectrum for Large Dogs flea & heartworm control Online at the cheapest and best price.Do not ever ever ever under any circumstance give a Collie or Collie cross an Ivermectin Drug. Collie dogs are to use milbemycin oxime (interceptor), revolution, sentinel for heartworm prevention. The ivermectin dose for a dog being used for heartworm prevention is such a micro dose that most people do not have small enough syringes to measure it. Large dogs dont even get more than 0.1ml - can get exact calculation tomorrow.